Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Google sheets



This graph shows that the below average student's test scores are improving for the most part. A few students test scores are still decreasing, Google sheets allows me to put the raw data into a table and then into a table that makes the information much more usable. This table would help me to visualize which students will need extra help to improve their scores.

I have only used Excel for data entry. I never created anything on Excel I just added the data. This was the first time I used Google sheets and found it to be fairly easy. I am a fan of the Google products and plan on using them in my teaching career. I am excited to explore Google Sheets more and master the product.

1 comment:

  1. Job well done. Glad you're becoming a Google fan. Sure makes certain tasks in our lives more efficient.

    ReplyDelete