Saturday, October 31, 2009

INTASC

This is a table showing how I met the standards. I met these standards in ed tech 520. I created this blog, along with using Google docs, created a Google site, used Yodio, Google presentation, created a movie using Microsoft Movie maker, along with other web 2.0 products. I learned how to use these products along with how to emplement them into my teaching to improve the learning of my students. I look forward to using these products and skills in the classroom.


INTASC

Standards (criteria)

 Examples & Support

ND / Met / Exceed

4.13

The candidate knows how to enhance learning through the use of a wide variety of materials as well as human and technological resources (knowledge).

  • I can use Microsoft Moviemaker to create a class video. Then post the video on teacher tube and embed it into my blog and class website
  • Google doc. can be used for students to collaborate on assignments, along with a place for me to give feed back on the assignments.
  • Yodio can be used to add audio to pictures and slide shows.

 

6.35

The candidate demonstrates proficiency and appropriateness in utilizing a variety of media communication tools to enrich learning opportunities (skill).

  •  I can use Skype, blogs, and my Google site to communicate with my students.

  • Blog showing my best work.
http://www.andypricetech.blogspot.com/

  • I use Google doc. to collaborate with my piers on assignments.




 http://docs.google.com/File?id=dsrmhvt_67g38pdsgm_b

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment