Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's ME Andy

Hello people of the world. I am Andy Price. I want to be a high school or middle school health and science teacher. I graduated with a health promotion degree from Western Oregon University in 2008. I am looking forward to getting started in a classroom.

I have lived in Oregon my whole life, and love Oregon. I enjoy getting out and exploring the state and everything it has to offer. I am a life long blazers fan, durring the Blazers season I can not think of anything but what the Blazers are doing.

I Also have a english bulldog named Oscar. He is the coolest dog in the world. He makes me laugh every day at the odd things he does. Oscar is different than any other dog i have ever had, i think he is an alien stuck in a dogs body.
Photobucket

i hope you enjoy reading what i have to say on the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Andy. Go Blazers! I recall when they won the NBA championships --- and it was blacked out so I couldn't watch it. Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That funny because a similar situation is going on now because Comcast has rights to most of their games and wont let any other cable providers show the games. This makes it very hard for people who don't have or can't get comcast to view the games.

    ReplyDelete