Wednesday, October 14, 2009

blogs in my class

Blogs can be very valuable in teaching. I plan on having a daily blog that will cover what we did in class that day. This will be a great resource for both students and parents. For students that missed class they can just look at the class blog and see what they missed in class. They could even catch up on the work before coming back to class.

Blogs are a great way communicate to a large group of people with out having to contact every person individaully. It will be a quick way for me to communicate to all my students and parents. It will take just a few moments each day to post a blog but it will save me alot of time in the long run.

1 comment:

  1. Daily log for class may work well for you. May want to chunk it a little different (like one post per week) if it gets too long. Just depends on the detail you wish. If you write all your plans in Google Docs, then simply LINK to them from your blog!

    ReplyDelete