Sunday, October 18, 2009

My favorite web 2.0 tools

My favorite web 2.0 products are google site and Ustream. I am already creating a website using google site. It is a free web design program, that makes it free and easy to create websites. I am creating a class website were I will post everything the students will need to know for class. Along with google site I like Ustream because I want to have a daily blog on my website that explains what we went over in class and just thoughts about the day. Using Ustream i can make a video blog which would be much more interesting and parable even faster than typing everything out. Ustream is a video and audio recording program that allows you to create video with just a web cam. I will post the daily videos on my google site allowing students to stay up to date on what is going on in class.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Google Sites is indeed a very powerful organizational tool. I'm especially interested in your use of UStream --- and integrating into your Google Site. After you give this a go, and have something posted, please send me the URL and we can chat.

    ReplyDelete