Sunday, October 18, 2009

my favorite web 2.0 tools

Web 2.0 tools are web based soft ware that can be used to make computing much easier and more convenient. The benefit of web 2.0 soft ware is it is free and accessible form any computer in the world. Computer based soft ware can be very expensive and its only usable from the computer that its loaded on. With web 2.0 there are no compatibility problems like there are with computer based soft ware. Web 2.0 soft ware is also continually being updated and improved were computer based is not as easily updated or de bugged. I look forward to using these technology's to improve the communication between me and the students and there parents. I am happy to let Microsoft office leave my daily life and use a web based program that functions just as well with out all the compatibility problems.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to process this whole web2.0 stuff. You have a good handle on it.

    ReplyDelete