Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mr.Price

Google sites is a easy way to create a web site. Because Google sites is a web 2.0 product there is no need to buy software or store anything on your local computer. This allows you the ability to update and build the site from any computer with internet assess. With Google sites their is no longer a need for HTML code or other programs like dream weaver.

Google site is a great option for teachers web pages. I plan on using my Google site as my class schedule, place to post assignments, blog, class info and reminders. The web site will be the goto point for students who miss class or are unaware of what expectations on an assignment were. The Google site will also act as a portfolio for my student teaching and practicum.

Overall Google sites is a easy way to create a website, it gives people with little to know web design skills the ability to create great looking and functional websites. I would encourage everyone to try using this free product in their class room. The program is very user friendly and has a quick learning curve.

Here is the link to the site that I have begin to create for my student teaching experience. I hope you enjoy it.

www.themrprice.com

check it out.

1 comment:

  1. LOVED the doggie video. Very cool web site, and fun for your kids. It will be fun to watch the development ...

    ReplyDelete